Monday, July 22, 2013

And then there were four...

Baby Jones #4 will make his/her arrival in early December of this year!  Though I'm starting to think that if I have a post without a picture, it's sort of a tip-off to a big announcement.  I'm 19 weeks along and have my ultrasound this Friday.  This has been a doozy of a pregnancy for me and I'm just now starting to feed the kids something other than ramen or frozen pizzas.  Colton even mentioned sometime last month how he missed eating a dinner together that Mom made.  Well, lucky for him, I actually made dinner this week so I think things are looking up.  I still can't eat sweets without paying for it but hopefully this baby knows that Mama needs her donuts and that will be changing soon.

We're excited to have a new little one join our family!

10 comments:

chanel said...

YAAAAAAY!
You and Kate sharing such exiting baby news on the same day. Im once again jealous.

Im also glad you're feeling better!! You are such a trooper. I can't believe it is already 19 weeks. Pregnancy sure go faster when you're not the once sick and tired. ;)

lindsay said...

So exciting! This pregnancy has been my worst too. Hang in there!

Genevre said...

So funny- I called it. I told Chris "i think Rebecca Jones is pregnant, she hasn't blog in forever and when that happens it is because she is pregnant/sick."-- two weeks later he talked to Evan and heard the news- Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. If you can do three you can do do four- I hope you are feeling better, and able to eat some Texas Cake soon!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I hear you on the sweets. I was that way both times...very weird.

Unknown said...

YAY! Another niece/nephew. So excited! Love you. :)

Julia said...

Congrats!! I'm due the first week in January and I was thinking about you the other day..wondering if you were PG since we seem to time these things together! I'm so happy for you. Sorry you've been feeling bad..hope you are turning the corner soon!

Christy said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I'm just catching up on your recent posts; your kids have gotten so big!

RAPN! said...

Congratulations~ Hope you start to feeling better soon.

Jewelle said...

Wow congrats! We are super excited for you. Soooo you've had your ultrasound by now. Any big announcements on the gender ;)