Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap

Lucky for me, since obviously I can't seem to do pregnancy and blogging at the same time (I guess I'm not that coordinated), my sister posted the pics and gave the update on our Thanksgiving fun. Oh and be warned, Ashley actually tends to blog on her blog, so you might have to scroll down a bit. Evan's sister, Jen, flew out from Utah to vist too and it was fun for me to have so many willing hands to help with Colt.

I will say that I felt like a stellar mom when I got up with Ashley and Chanel to do the Black Friday thing. I got Colton's gift from Santa and his birthday present too. The love I must feel for that boy to get myself out of bed to make sure he got his Elmo "Giggle and go garage" - it's called something like that. Especially because I had a little one of my hypoglycemic attacks in the middle of Target (did any of y'all have that when pregnant?) I think I did a good job of freaking out Chanel ... and how stupid was I ... going to get a bottle of water! Once I grabbed a thing of orange juice, I was ready to go again.

Three weeks and counting till we're home for the holidays (oops - Evan doesn't love it that I still call Texas home). I will try to blog more - and with pictures! Keep checking back because we find out on December 18th what this little baby is (if he/she is not keeping their legs crossed like Colton was determined to do...)

6 comments:

chanel said...

you are a stellar mom! that was so fun! next year baby it is on!!

And lets not forget I tried to get your hypowhatever butt some sugar, GIRL you can't do that to me!!!

thanks for making Thanksgiving so great!!!

Ashley said...

Black Friday was fun!! Have you watched Elf yet?

And I'm going to hold you to the future posts with pics........=) Love you.

Lindsay said...

Yeah! I love this blogging thing! I got yours from Cristy, whose I got from Jamie! So fun! I just started this blogging thing so go to mine : theramagefamily4 so we can keep in touch! Your little kiddo is so cute! Are you coming here for Christmas? I am in Utah for a couple weeks and then I will be home (Katy, Texas...where are you?)...let me know when you will be in town...it would be a blast to get together! Keep in touch!
Lindsay Ramage (Richards)

Cristy said...

What the?! WHAT happened in Target?! I have no idea what you were just talking about! Unless it's when you suddenly realize you have to eat RIGHT NOW or you just know you will die... that still happens to me even when I"m not pregnant! ;) Love you!

Ladybug said...

I know what Mom & Dad should get you for Christmas-- some of that boxed orange juice you can keep in your car for hypoglycemic moments! You poor thing! Glad you were in Target where you can get oj rather than Home Depot, eh? :)
Can't wait to hear about the baby! Maybe Delaney, eh? Thanks also for the heads up about Ashley's blog. Aside from being as funny as you are, she has super cute pix of Colt and even the video with his little voice. I can tell you all the CA Jones' were crowded around the computer playing that over & over. So cute!! Now I have to find a way to visit in the new year. Love ya!!

Ashley said...

k, the song is on...why do I feel like a DJ??? =)