Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures (recent ones even!)

Thought I'd post these pictures before Easter. We were much more successful with Santa this year. Colt marched purposefully up to Santa, got on his lap with no encouragement from Mom and told him very seriously that he wanted "presents." Consider it done kiddo. Is it just me or is it so fun to have a kid actually start to understand Christmas and Santa and baby Jesus? And is it just me or is it so fun to use Santa and presents as a constant bribe to get your kid to behave? Tis the season. (Ps - those aren't highwaters or shorts on Cade, promise).This is Evan's favorite picture from his work holiday party (sarcasm here). I'm just keeping it real folks. Sorry if I'm not all about getting it on for the camera. After all, we are the sober ones sweetie.

Ahhhhh...much better. I'm LOVING this background. Who's with me? What can I say, I have a knack for these things.
I'm not sure if we're doing Christmas cards this year or not (it's only the 19th - I still have ages to decide). If not, Merry Christmas to everyone - hope your holidays are so wonderful!

14 comments:

Kelley Flint said...

So cute. I love the picture of you squirming away. I have one just like it. Colt and Cade look so cute with Santa. Merry Christmas!

chanel said...

WHOA! A- cutest santa picture EVER! love that colt marched up there and told santa he wants presents.
B- And YOU think I have PDA problems????? That is the BEST, seriously BEST picture ever! IF you send out cards that should be the picture.
C- you are so much fun to be with! i just love you!

Genevre said...

Evan has a beard? And you cut your hair? Glad to see the pictures, you look great! Chris thinks I shouldn't threat Ian with calling Santa, but I use it at least once a day. It works!
Merry Christmas!

OTR said...

Love the pic! ha, you're so funny and beautiful! You know, people may say colt looks a lot like evan but i see a lot of you in him...random comment.

Lindsey said...

Hilarious!

Ladybug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladybug said...

So glad to see new pictures. You know the rest of us in da hood have been dying for more. Can't wait to see the cuties in the flesh baby next week. Can't believe how grown up they both are and yet still so handsome!!
Love, love your hairdo. What a hottie! And of course Evan is growing extra facial hair to make up for your shorter hair. Rugged man look, eh? Can't wait to see you. Maybe we'll have to see Twilight again together... :) At least there is the Harry Potter preview before Twilight so it's a doubly good thing! Yeah, Harry Potter!!
Much love, cj

Heather O said...

Love the pictures! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Little kids are so much fun this time of year. Love ya!

The Piersons said...

Those are such great pictures!! You and Evan are smokin hot, which of course has led to those beautiful children.

Natalie N said...

Great pictures, Rebecca! Your haircut is just adorable, and you & Evan make such a great couple. Merry (late) Christmas from us! :)

Katie said...

I think the picture of you pulling away should be accompanied by the caption, "Don't touch me!"

:)

Maria said...

Great pictures! I hope you had a great Christmas! Did you have fun in Utah??? Sorry we missed you. We just got back into town!!

Cristy said...

Dude, such cute kids! That Santa looks a bit creepy though.... I don't know how I feel about putting my kids on some strange mans lap these days. Now I know why we all cried growing up! Yes, it's so fun having kids know about Christmas. I didn't sleep a wink this year I was so excited for THEM!

Unknown said...

THAT pic is funny. i have a few of those myself with nate