Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day to ReBABEcca

Here’s a poem – just a little one - then I’ll quit,
To my girl, aka Snuggle Biscuit,
She is by far the most amazing wo.
Gotta say, your “touch is like whoa”,
Its kinda fun to embarrass you,
So glad that you are my boo.


Give it up for the poem that is beyond lame!! Honestly, sweetie – I really like you and just wanted to attack from all fronts to make you smile and know that I am thinking about you today even though it’s a school night and we can’t be together for much of it. You are straight beautiful and achieve “amazing wife” rank in all categories of womanliness. I love you tremendously and everything about you too!! Be my valentine please!
Love,
Your dude.

10 comments:

Kerri said...

speechless.

though i wouldn't mind seeing evan perform this poem -- or is it a hot diggity rap -- in person. we found the talent show piece we've been searching for.

love it!

chanel said...

whoa is right!
i see where colt gets it from. your men know how to melt a girl's heart. he's darling, i love it!
and AWESOME picture, I whole heartedly agree that you're straight beautiful!!!
xoxox

Genevre said...

What a sweetheart, and a great photo of the two of you. Hope all is well you guys. We wish we could see you again.

Lindsey said...

Wow, does Evan know the way to a woman's heart or what? I love the picture of you two. And yes, you're "straight beautiful" for sure.

Ashley said...

Yep - Heart him - is it naughty to say he's my fave bro in law? He cracks me up. And I have quite a few to pick from.

Gorgeous pic of you two bytheway. I bet you looked just like that last night too when he came home from school.................

Feel better!!! Love you.

Ladybug said...

Nothing says true love like a lame poem on the internet for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!! That takes bravery! Go dude!! Way to romance it up for your lady. Can't wait to see y'all in person later this year. Did the boys enjoy the V-day card? Hope it didn't drive you & R too crazy!! Much love!!

Natalie N said...

How precious is your man?! You guys are darling!!

Cristy said...

Hahaha! I just saw this today. Wow, what a guy! Wow. :)

Valerie and Adam said...

Love it! He and Adam should get together---Evan can write the lyrics, and Adam can pick the tune to go with it. (I usually get made up songs, but Adam's lyrics are horrible!) What a great Valentine's gift!

vivace said...

I vote that we all call Rebecca "Snuggle Biscuit" from this day on.

All in favor, say aye.