Friday, September 02, 2011

An update

On this little bucket of sweetness. Oh how I love this little girl to pieces. She has been so sweet and if I do say so myself, she loves her mama. And it makes me want to eat her all up. I also have to say I had no idea that it would be this fun to dress her up. It's funny how it changes everything. She blew out her diaper? Great! Back to the closet to pick out another outfit.

Part of the above mentioned fun...

I'm not the only one smitten. Colt cannot get enough. Almost to the point of driving me a little crazy. He's in her face loving on her all the time, no matter what. He even got upset at me this morning when she fell asleep while I was feeding her. Colton wanted her awake so he could love on her and couldn't believe I had the audacity to let her fall asleep. Cade, on the other hand, is not so impressed. Colt told me the other day that Delaney is the cutest baby in the world. Cade took one look at her and said decidedly, "No... she's not." Niiiiiice Cade.
Some doting grandparents.
I think it's safe to say that she's officially got her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
As for this little guy (picture taken after his last day of swim lessons this summer), he decided yesterday that he didn't want to wear diapers anymore. I'd say his timing is less than convenient so here's hoping he means it!

10 comments:

chanel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DYING!!!!
REBECCA JONES SHE IS BEAUTIFUL...ADORABLE....PERFECT!!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Those cheeks are absolutely precious!!! And you are cracking me up with dressing her- happy about blowouts! HA!!!!

And that picture with Evan, how amazing is that?!! He looks sooooo good with a DAUGHTER!!!!
She is really really amazing, I mean I could stare at these picts all day, I wish soooo much I was holding her!!!

And your little Mister Cade is FUNNY! He looks so cute in his swimming picture. He'll come around, at least he's keeping you loving him with going on the potty!! HAPPY DAY!

Katie said...

I can't wait to meet her! SO cute!

Ladybug said...

Yeah for new pictures! Yeah for beautiful Delaney and funny boys!! She is so darling-- can't wait to meet her in person! Yeah for girl clothes! Love, love, love the pic of Evan w/ her!

And so fun that Cade is finally interested in potty training. Here's hoping it sticks!!

Missing you all tons and wishing I lived nearby. Forget all my other plans, I want to move near you!

Much love!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting...!! So precious. We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

She is adorable! I love how cute she is. She seems to be getting all the love and attention she deserves.

I can't believe Colton started kindergarten! That must have been a hard day! And, hello, cookies after school?! Were they for you or for him?!

Cristy said...

SUCH A CUTIE !!! I Heart girls! I am so glad both your parents got to come and love on that little girl (and hopefully helped you out a ton) I am so needing to potty train Hailey and am SO putting it off! Good luck with that!

Ashley said...

ohkay. Im texting you right now, and then I missed your kids, so I hopped on your blog to check out these pictures again. Because last time it was on my iphone and I like them on the computer way better. Cade in that towel, well he's just squishy cute. That smile kills me. And how do I not know delaney yet? You're right - i need to visit. I want to. Logan is at man's night right now, otherwise we'd be discussing dates. I need to hold her. And love her. And Colt & Cade too. And you need to cook for me. haha. just kidding.

really.

So - tell me my dates again? When does evan leave for camp?

PPS: Delaney = Cade's nose. Colton's mouth. And carleton ears. ;)

I love her. (but really - she's my fave niece. no question)

Lindsay said...

She is So cute! Enjoy dressing her up while she doesn't care...Kate is startinng to have an opinion about what she wears and it is driving me crazy! About Kindergarten...Will is gone from 8-4...crazy Texas schools!

Genevre said...

Oh the joys of having a girl- they are so fun, and she is just so adorable! I hope Cade starts to enjoy here, maybe by potty training he can get his "big boy" attention. He is so cute too- love the grin on his face.

The Piersons said...

OH my gosh, I just want to eat her up, could she be any more edible?? She is absolutely perfect and I am sure that the brothers and Dad are just as in love with her as you are.