Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring has Sprung

Or at least it's trying to.  I am hoping and wishing and praying spring will start springing.  I adore spring.  I am always thrilled when the trees finally start to bud and the temps start to climb above 30 degrees and the sun starts to peek through the clouds.  Come to think of it, I love every season except winter.  Unfortunately, winter will just not leave us alone!  The cold just keeps sticking around making me one grumpy girl.

So I did what any self respecting woman would do and drowned my sorrows in some homemade cinnamon rolls.  Yum!  PS - I highly recommend Pioneer Woman's recipe.  It's seriously fail proof!
Watching General Conference.  Apparently Cade is so spiritual and moved by the talks, he couldn't be bothered to look at the camera.
Meeting Dad for some good ol' fashion fast food while the boys were at school.
Breaking out the grill and grilling up some delish drumsticks.  Which Cade obviously enjoyed.
Nothing really to do with spring but oh how I love this girl and her girly self!
Homemade strawberry freezer jam.  So easy and so yum.
We did have a few days where the sun showed itself and the boys hustled outside to soak it up and break in the picnic table.  Here's hoping next year spring is a little nicer to those of us in Chicagoland.

2 comments:

chanel said...

Delany girl is GORGEOUS! WHoa!! Sooooo cute! Feeding her baby?!?! Are you Kidding?! TOOOO SWEET! I love that you have her!!! What a joy!

Look at that freezer jam!!!! Happy spring....(even though it is now summer!). And cinnamon rolls. You are my hero!

Ashley said...

Delaney is pretty precious i love the pic of her coloring during conference. Your cinnamon rolls look soooo good. Can you make me some while you're in town? Please? thanks.