Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pictures!


Many thanks to my sis-in-law Jen who actually took pictures while we were in California and sent them to me too. Here we are in front of the San Diego temple on Denise's wedding day. Gorgeous temple and great day - Colt looks thrilled doesn't he? He didn't do too bad, he just was pretty tired after we'd run him ragged all week.








Well, actually, Evan's the one looking like we'd run him ragged huh? Breakfast just must have tired him out... :)


Here's the Jones clan at Sea World. I don't know if you can see it, but Evan's holding our Sea World map over Colton's head. I'd forgotten his hat (awesome mom that I am...) and I was worried about his head getting sunburned. So hot that week in Cali. I should have held a map over my head. It still looks like I have dandruff from my peeling scalp. Ewww - I know.



Loving this picture of Evan and Colt. Like I said, such a daddy's man. And as a lady who was sitting by us in church on Sunday told me, Colton is a duplicate of Evan. Ps ... Evan's looking hot in that white shirt and tie.

8 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Oh, now I'm homesick. I haven't been to the SD temple since right after I got home from my mission. I'm glad you had fun in my old stomping grounds!

Ashley said...

Colt is getting SO BIG! I want to squeeze him, and his thumbs! =)

Ashley said...

I LOVE picture day on your blog! About time! =)

Marshall said...

Reba, Colten is so stinkin' cute~ My favorite pic is of them on the bed... melt your heart... With him being a daddy's man, I know how that is - Ava is all about Marshall and the second he walks in the door it's all about him. I cling to the rare moments when she actually wants to snuggle with me! You have such a cute little family... it makes me so happy!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I am glad someone took some:) Colt is getting so big!!

Cristy said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I love that picture of you guys in front of the temple.... so beautiful! (I mean you Rebecca, not just the temple!) Colt is getting so big! Not a little baby anymore! Hug him really really tight cause it won't be long before he's running away and then college is just around the corner! =)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!