Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged

I'm back. We were at Evan's sister's wedding in San Diego and of course I only took one picture. It is my new goal to get better at picture taking. My kids will have nothing to look back on. They'll be like, 'I think we went to Sea World this one time...At least that's what Mom says.' Anyway maybe I can steal some pics to post from my sisters-in-law. I know they were snapping away. Ages ago my friend Melanie tagged me so here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
McDonalds (we've all got to start somewhere people)
BYU Sports Event staff (free football games)
Admin Asst
Mom (my biggest one yet)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Two Weeks Notice
While You Were Sleeping
Mansfield Park
Count of Monte Cristo

4 Places I've Lived
H-town, TX
Provo, UT
Brooksfield, FL (small town USA)
Denver, CO

4 of my Favorite Places to Visit
Anywhere a cruise ship will take me (especially somewhere warm)
My mom's house in San Antone
Mountains
New York City (Evan and I had a blast when we went)

4 Favorite Desserts (only 4?!)
Brownies
Chocolate Mousse
Donuts! (my food of choice when pregnant)
Chocolate Fondue at the Melting Pot

4 Favorite Dinners
Any one I'm not cooking
Cafe Rio salad or burrito
Olive Garden's Tour of Italy
Burger, Fries and a Shake

4 Websites I Visit Daily
Hotmail
All of y'all's blogs
Gmail
MSN

4 Favorite Hobbies
Eating
Reading
Playing with Colt
Eating

Okay so I'm tagging more than one person...Ashley, Cristy and Chanel. Ready ... go!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I didn't know you liked Mansfield Park. That's one of my favorites too . . .all Jane Austen movies are my favorites!

tabo said...

Ooh. Cafe Rio is the best. I hear there's one in Littleton.

chris+amber said...

I bet you can't wait to come down here and eat at Cafe Rio next month! ;o) Unless there really is one in Littleton. I can't wait for you to come and to meet Colton!!

Cristy said...

Ah yes, the Tour of Italy. It was always our joke in college that when on a date to the Olive Garden, if it wasn't going well, you ordered "the tour!" Then got a to-go box...

I"m glad you guys got to go on a fun trip! And yes, if you don't take pictures, your kids will think you didn't love them.. I have only one baby picture, my parents definately didn't love me. =)

chanel said...

WHY oh WHY must Texans call it San Antone??? MIL does it and I want to strangle her! Not you though, I LOVE you.

Ashley said...

Why are you and I so alike? Oh it must be because we're sisters, and were raised to be clones of mom!! =). Hahah. Not that that was her desire, but it's what happened anyways. Sometimes Logan calls me Pam by accident. haha.

And what message on my phone?

Smootchies!! And I want pics of San Diego! P.S., did you see Val's super cute whale ones? She's pocketable.

Ashley said...

oh and remember the boobie you found on mansfield park? Gross...the idea and the boob, it wasn't the most attractive!!

Ashley said...

p.s. your time zone is still off i think...it better not be this early, i'm going to die at work, it's SUCH a long day!!!

Ashley said...

how's this for comment posting....
So then, on my 9th birthday....=)