Thursday, February 14, 2008

BE MINE!

Unfortunately, you don't get to here from Rebecca in this post. She struggles with getting pictures up of herself so I am helping her out with a dedicated Valentine post. She's such a great mom and wife. Plus she looks adorable when she's exhausted - which she will shortly get to relive with numero dos on his way. Here's a little Valentine Ryhme for you sweetie:


Flowers and chocolates are easy to buy
but they don't come close for this guy
to expressing my love and appreciation
for the hottest wife in the nation.

I love your sassy attitude;
you definitely have a spine.
So thanks for sticking with this dude.
Will you BE MY VALENTINE?!

I am officially embarrassed but oh well. I love you Babecca!

11 comments:

The Piersons said...

Am I the first one reading this or only the first one to comment? Anyways, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Evan you're the man, you win MAJOR points! How cute are you?

chris+amber said...

LOL, Evan, you ROCK! My, my, my...what a guy! Happy V-Day, guys!

Ashley said...

Hello, I don't think Rebecca even knows you wrote this Evdawg!!!!

You are the most amazing bro-in-law EVER!! You're going to make her smile hardcore....

If only you could teach Log to post or rhyme, well, anything surprise-ish really!! =). I hear you did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G this Valentine's day......

love this pic too p.s.

Anonymous said...

this is bro adam.
Evan, that's a sweet poem. Mad props to you. Keep up the good work.

Jordan and Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing Evan! That was AWESOME!!!

chanel said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is THE BEST valentine's gift EVER!!!! Oh my gosh, Babecca are you dieing????????????

Evan you are seriously so creative, and THANK you for a new post WITH newborn PICTURE none the less!!!! Look at that peanut adn TIRED mama! Soooo PRECIOUS!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!

Cristy said...

Oh my monkeys! Now THAT was sneaky and cute!

Natalie N said...

Rebecca...you got a winner for sure!! Love the picture of you, and I love that Evan took the liberty of blogging for you. What a great pair you two make!

Bethany said...

Hey Rebecca

Remember me. I am your old pal from liberty square. I saw your blog link on Melanie's list.

How are ya??? I think your kids are the same age as mine. So cute!

Ladybug said...

I knew Evan was the model husband but now everyone else knows it. Shouldn't there be an award for something stellar like this? What a dude!! Wish I could claim some credit for what a great guy Evan turned out to be but I can't. He did a great job though picking out a super wife. Love to you both!! Can't wait to see you in a month!!
Much love, ciege

Unknown said...

so cute guys.........way so cute.