Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

From Colt - striking a pose like nobody's business.
From Cade - who recently won the gold medal for cheesiest smile. Is anyone else obsessed with these Olympics like I am? Just yesterday I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest during the Nordic combined.

From the both of them - notice Colt (who has perfected Cade's smile) hoarding a toy just out of Cade's reach. Standard practice around our house these days. Evan keeps promising they'll be best of friends any day now and that wrestling is just how boys show their love. I think we need some more estrogen around here if that's the case. Oh and Ash, this picture is for you. Remind you of anything?
Ps - we have celebrated some holidays since Halloween i.e. Christmas, New Year's, Evan and Colt's birthdays. Pictures coming soon - as in before the 4th of July - I promise.

11 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh oh oh! Cute boys! It makes me a little sad seeing how big they are and not knowing them... yes, I hope we DO live closer someday!!!

Anna said...

I am also obsessed with the Olympics! Your boys are so cute...love those smiles. :) And if my brothers and nephews are any indication, wrestling=love.

Lindsey said...

Yeah! A post. Glad to know you're alive and well.

Kerri said...

Oh hooray...for a minute there I thought i'd have to bring you a Christmas Present to gain your blogging attention again ;)

I'm way impressed with the Vday pics...a major step ahead of what we got accomplished that day. Oh well; I had a Rebecca moment when in the kitchen I wanted to show love to my family, and it came out in the form of, "We need a chocolate cake right now". It was good, and I'm sure they felt the love.

The Piersons said...

Oh my gosh, that cannot be little Cade, I refuse to believe it! I just absolutely refuse to believe that he is that big and wrestling. Oh your kids are adorable, I love seeing pictures of them. Hurry up and put up more, in between the Olympics of course. :)

Missy said...

It was so good to see your update!! The boys are growing so much...WOW!! And Cade what a cute smile :) We miss having you guys next door! Keep these updates coming :)

Genevre said...

Yeah for a post! Wrestling does mean "I love you" in boy. Colt has such a cute little grin!! Are you guys coming to utah anytime in the summer?! It would be fun to see your kids in person.

Ashley said...

Checking out ur blog on my itouch.
fancy eh?LOVE these pics. Are there just 2? Just checking. U make me laugh. I love ur sense of humor in ur writing. I feel 80 saying that. Haha. We're watching mens figure skAting and did u see the flamer pink tassled USA guy? Ew. So not funny like modern family. I'm leaving a novel. I need thoughts on bachelor too ...did u watch? Call me tomorrow. k?

Ashley said...

Okay this 3rd picture is hilarious - a little deja vu maybe, just 20 years later? ;) Love your boys - especially Cade. Poor kid just wants to play with Colton...................... ;)

chanel said...

sooooooo awesome!!! your boys are sooooo cute and FUNNY!!!!

and why do we not live by each other??? the olympics are so heartpounding! who knew??? speed skating with apollo just is not healthy for this baby, i think my heart races 5 times what it is supposed to. and i really like skiing to to see them bite it, but it is sad.

anyway, loving your valentine's!!

Julia said...

Darling! Pictures to cherish forever!