Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Visitors, Part I

We've had a slew of visitors lately and first up was my sister Ashley, who came without her bucket of love, Gavin. We missed him something fierce, but I loved having Ash to hang with for the weekend. Evan was gone for a boy scout leadership training (he works with the scouts in our church) and so it was some serious girl bonding all weekend long. We talked and ate and laughed and ate some more. Poor Ash too, the girl didn't get much of a break since between the three kids, it seemed she was always wiping somebody's bottom (though not Colton's, thankfully, he's mastered that skill). Ashley also had her handy dandy iPhone around at all times which meant that not only did she capture this...

But this...

And even this...

Thanks to Ashley for capturing Delaney's cute smile on camera. And thanks to Ashley for making me laugh, showing me all the desserts I've been missing, and being okay with staying in pajamas for a couple days straight. Ps - I heard Delaney giggle (for real) for the first time today. Suffice it to say I might have melted into an absolute puddle. More visitor updates to come.

8 comments:

lindsay said...

Adorable! I think she looks like Colt. Glad you got some good girl time in!

chanel said...

oh those pictures are so sweet! she is an ANGEL!
Too bad my visitor post is sans pictures of you and me!!! whatever!

i will call you tomorrow cause Mr. Adams MESSED up our phones! who knows when they'll work properly again.

and yes we are getting snow, my little Kathy Sabine. Castle Rock is getting a FOOT, hells bells Im glad WE don't live there!

love ya!

Rach said...

I love the smiling pictures! And there is nothing better than a baby's first giggle. I love it. We need to talk soon!

Genevre said...

Girl look at all you are posting!!! I can't believe it! I am loving it, and first laugh already?! She must be a happy baby. I am glad you have an awesome family to help you out.

The Piersons said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE. THAT. SMILE. I could also eat her up, I just think she is so precious. Loving that she is such a Jones too, I mean she just looks like your babies to me. You guys all look so great, you look fabulous. Also so happy that you are having so many visitors, I am dying for you guys to go to Austin because I want to see this little girl too!

Cristy said...

I need a sister visit! So glad your family is making so many visits and loving that new girl to pieces.

Anna said...

So sweet! I think she looks just like you!

Natalie N said...

Those dimples are to die for!!! Love 'em!!