Thursday, November 24, 2011

So grateful for...

My boys.

Fall leaves.

Yummy food. And Cade, who was more than ready to say the prayer and the get the party started.

My mom.

My dad and their coming to celebrate Thanksgiving with us (sorry for the blurry pic Dad!)

My girl.

And most especially, my girl's surgery going well and her fast recovery this week. Delaney has had some issues with one of her kidneys. Meaning that one of her kidneys is basically not working. I am beyond grateful for the fasting and prayers on Delaney's behalf this week as she underwent surgery to relieve the pressure on her kidney. I am so grateful for a good doctor and for those prayers being answered as the surgery went off without a hitch and Delaney has recovered beautifully.

Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

chanel said...

oh holy heaven, you took and posted pictures!!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!

you and your girl, my heart is melting!! that is such a precious picture. she is beyond beautiful and i am so extremely happy to hear she is doing well, what an amazing baby she is. Prayer is powerful and amazing.
And I will say it again, I love your backyard, your boys all playing in the yard is awesome! Baylor is looking at this with me and talking about "his fwends".
MISS MISS MISS YOU!!!!!

glad your parents were there to help and celebrate, looks like an awesome time. can't wait to TALK to you.
love ya!

Nolo and Lauren said...

Such great pictures. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and more importantly that your daughter is doing well.

RAPN! said...

Cute family of yours! I am glad your little girl is okay. It is difficult when a child has surgery. I believe in the power and prayer of fasting. I believe in miracles! May she continue to get better!

Cristy said...

Oh my! What a crazy month you must have had!! I am so glad Delaney is doing well, that is so scary. Ugh, poor Mama! I'm so glad your parents were there for Thanksgiving. I'm sure that helped relieve the stress of the surgery. Love you!

Ashley said...

SOOOOO glad Delaney is doing better - and healing fast! Hope you are too!! And so glad mom and dad could be in town to visit, and help make your tday more enjoyable, and that mom can be taking care of you & your cute favorite family of mine! Love the pics!

Love ya!

Natalie N said...

Oh my word!! I had no idea about Delaney's kidney!! What a blessing she is thriving and well after what sounds like a perfect surgery. So much to be thankful for.

Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. How nice to have your parents out!

Thinking of you, and sending our love!!
xoxo

Jewelle said...

Ugh, the Jones genes are not the best! Glad to hear Delaney is doing well after her surgery.

Genevre said...

I had no idea about Delaney! How did you even know there was a problem?? poor girl. My heart melts at that picture of you two. I am so glad everything went well, and that you had a good doctor. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with family. I hope everything goes well for you guys.